If you are looking for a partner to help you negotiate through the complexities of selling a home, you have come to the right place. We have successfully closed over 600 transactions for sellers and buyers (more than $210 million in sales volume) throughout Northern Virginia in the past 20+ years. We on The R&R Team will apply our experience, dedication and strong communications in helping you to ensure the successful sale of your home.
Here are the advantages that the R&R Team provides for you as a seller in listing and selling a home:
PROPER PRICING FOR THE MARKET: Use exclusive R&R Team proprietary models to complete a precise and accurate market inflation/deflation analyses and a comparative market analysis (CMA) to ensure the home is properly priced to be attractive to buyers and sell in a reasonable amount of time. (NOTE: The R&R Team has an experienced graduate research analyst on the Team to assist with property pricing. No other real estate entity in the local area has an analyst with such experience and standing).
EFFECTIVE STAGING: Help seller to have the home ready for the very first buyer; recommend doing the inexpensive things (clean/paint/de-clutter); will provide recommended vendor lists; and will provide vendor liaison as needed
PROACTIVE MARKETING & ADVERTISING:
- Aggressive execution of a formal R&R Team joint written marketing plan
- MRIS (MLS) exposure: Ensure multiple listing service (MLS) inputs on property descriptions are full and accurate; also include up to 30-photo slide show, plus added virtual tour, in MLS.
- Internet exposure: Showcase and feature your property with with priority placement and with 30+ photo slide-show/special features/virtual tour/OPen House info on 20+ most-viewed real estate portals on the Internet (R&R TEAM web site, Homesdatabase.com, Realtor.com, Trulia.com, Zillow.com, etc.), plus weekly ads on Craigslist.com with 24 photos and a virtual tour.
- Marketing brochures/ sign post flyers: Develop professionally attractive marketing materials/provide at property (re-supply as needed).
- Open Houses: Complete all steps of R&R Team Sunday Open House checklist; hold first R&R-hosted Open House during first 2 weeks active/hold each week thereafter as seller allows until property is sold (will support an unlimited number of Seller self-hosted Sunday Open Houses); advertise Open Houses in MRIS and on all available Internet portals.
- Networking with agents: Send weekly email advertising all Team listings and Open Houses to 2000+ realtors working with buyers in local area.
TIMELY COMMUNICATIONS & FEEDBACK: Create and monitor competition via an MLS watch list; provide timely follow-up on each and every showing; email Seller with recurring marketing feedback reports.
PROFESSIONAL NEGOTIATIONS: Use vast experience/work smart and hard to get you the BEST fair market price; BEST terms & conditions; BEST contract net sheet.
PROACTIVE CONTRACT EXECUTION: Provide seller with settlement checklist; track execution of all milestones continuously to closing & beyond; minimize appraisal issues (meet appraiser with updated analyses); maximize efficient paperless processes by using email/zipForms/DocuSign for contract documents and electronic signatures.
And, please consider that throughout the home selling process, each client will enjoy HONESTY, INTEGRITY & RESULTS ... that is our GUARANTEE when you hire The R&R Team!
TAKE THAT FIRST STEP IN THE HOME SELLING PROCESS...ASK FOR A PRICING ANALYSIS USING THE QUESTIONNAIRE AT THIS LINK.
If you have questions or need assistance, please call 703-625-5586 or send us an email.
The R&R Team, Inc.